How to Report Environmental (Air, Water, Noise & Solid Waste) Complaints


The Middlesex Borough Board of Health is concerned about intermittent and chronic environmental conditions in our community. We are working in conjunction with our Police Department, County Environmental Health Division and borough residents, in effort to create a more meaningful reporting system.

If you are experiencing environmental problems ( Air, Water, Noise, & Solid Waste Complaints ) that are interfering with your everyday activities, such as opening up windows on a mild day or enjoying backyard activities with friends and family…….please follow ALL of these 3 simple steps to report.

    1. Call Middlesex County Environmental Health Division at (732) 745-8480, M-F between the hours of 8:30am-4:15pm.
      **AFTER 4:15pm or on Saturday, Sunday & Holidays, call Middlesex Borough Police Dept. at (732) 356-1900.
    1. Call the Middlesex Borough Police Department, who will log your complaint then instruct you to call New Jersey Dept. of Environmental Protection (DEP) at (877) 927-6337.
    2. Call New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) at (877) 927-6337.
Attached Document or FileMiddlesex County Environmental Health Report Noise Complaint Form  Form to log noise complaints when they occur.
Home | About Middlesex | Government | Departments | Zoning/Code Enforcement | News & Information | Committees & Commissions | Community Calendar | Forms | Meeting Agendas | Meeting Minutes | FAQ | Community Links | Twitter | Contact Us
Printer-friendly Version